Re: Use anaconda in command line?

Hi guys,

I'm facing environment of running anaconda.
As David and Brian said, I read source of livemedia-creator and know how does it use anaconda.
It looks like:
anaconda --kickstart xx.ks --cmdline --repo repo_url --dirinstall

But I failed in building an environment to execute this command.
I git clone the lastest source codes, but it failed to find a module named gi.
Any I try to yum install from epel but the package in it is still old to my work. (don't have --dirinstall)

I think the --cmdline is work for my case and has been tested before. Does anyone have good environment
or config to test 'anaconda --cmdline'.(both Centos and Fedora are ok)

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Kun Huang <gareth unitedstack com> wrote:
Great thanks for all reply!

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Brian C. Lane <bcl redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 03:37:12PM -0500, David Lehman wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 17:09 +0800, Kun Huang wrote:
> > Hi developers:
> >

> > Is there any document to talk about using anaconda in command line?
> > Such as:
> >

> > anaconda --kickstart=xx.ks --cmdline --target=/dev/sda
>
> See
> https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/anaconda-patches/2013-February/002972.html

Also take a look at source for livemedia-creator (part of lorax) which
uses the --dirinstall feature.