Re: New Python Maintainer - Self Introduction

На 27.05.2013 17:08, Bohuslav Kabrda написа:

... although YUM will never work with Python 3, I'm relying on DNF, which will work with Python 3 for sure, as I was told.

Hi Slavek,
out of curiosity and a bit off-topic but why YUM will never work with Python 3? And what is DNF for those of us who don't follow very closely the latest activities in Fedora?

Regards,
Alex