Re: rawhide build problems

On 01/17/2014 09:10 PM, Brian C. Lane wrote:
What I'd really like to see is a way to build the source tar without needing
exactly the right libraries, etc. which all get rebuilt by koji anyway. Does
anyone have any ideas as to how to get there from here? Or is it even possible?

Should be possible, though we'll have to rearrange some stuff obviously. We can change pkg-config errors into warnings and just keep the versions in the spec file, in order to be able to run configure without needing the newer gtk, but gtk-doc is going to be a problem. Right now the gtk-doc.make file we have in widgets tries to generate the API documentation during make dist, but the documentation needs the compiled library for introspection.