Re: rawhide build problems

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 09:21:25AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> I guess if I were you I'd just use a mock environment or a VM or a
> Docker instance (OO LOOK SHINY) to do this?

Thanks for tracking those down. There may be some dependency problems
with gtk3 then, since I installed this using yum --enablerepo=rawhide
update gtk3 gtk3-devel and it only pulled in 3 packages
(gtk3-immodule-xim is the 3rd).

So for now I guess I'll see if I can setup a minimal working rawhide to
use for building. whee.