Re: can't test updates.img, not sure what's going on

On 01/23/2014 01:14 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
I've tested installing from Rawhide nightlies a couple of times and it's
worked OK both times for me, so that might be a viable avenue to use for
testing the F21 installer.

You might have missed this - but I *was* using rawhide nightlies. :( Which ones did you use? I was using 1/20 and 1/21 (and I even went a couple weeks back too. Yes, I had a fun night.)

~m