Re: Reworking the Keyboard spoke

> Our keyboard layouts come from the Xkb project -
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XKeyboardConfig/ - and the kbd

strictly speaking, I should have said 'xkeyboard-config' project there,
not 'Xkb project'. Xkb is a mechanism for handling keyboard input
provided by the Xorg project; xkeyboard-config is a project that
provides a set of keyboard layouts in Xkb format. They're different
projects. My bad.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey