Re: Reworking the Keyboard management (spoke included)

On Sat, 2014-01-25 at 09:12 -0800, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> May I correct you regarding visual accuracy?  Wikipaedia is a good
> source to use as a standard layout for cafr.

I don't think you understand what's going on here at all, and I've told
you three times that everything you're talking about is completely
off-topic for this thread, and I do wish you'd stop posting to it.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey