Re: Re: default filesystem

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga
<luya fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Is it possible for the installer to detect if the machine is either a
> laptop or a desktop? That was LWM could be disabled by default.

I don't think that there's any viable way to determine what class of
hardware any given machine is - it would depend on DMI type 3 being
accurate in every BIOS, which I trust about as far as I can throw an
EMC Symmetrix. Moreover, there is benefit in LVM on a desktop/laptop,
and I use it on every one that I have, but that's an entirely
different discussion not appropriate for anaconda-devel.