Polishing the installer

Now that the basic layout is set aside the customization of partition, it will
be nice to provide a professional look to the installer for fedora.next
workstation system.
I wonder if the layout is responsive depending of the size of the screen.
When starting the installer, it will be nice to display an nice graphical screen
rather than a typical text mode (similar to the way Fedora starts with a
bootloader). Same principle should apply when rebooting after the installation. Granted the idea is not really important. However, with the increase of Fedora as workstation, those refinements will only enhance the overall experience of Fedora Workstation and other part of Fedora.next. Considering Fedora 21 Final Release will not be avail until October 2014, I think this is a good opportunity to polish the whole installer.
I was inspired by the way iOS is installed and updated on the iMac.

The message was originally submitted on:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2014-March/009512.html
with an additional note from Adam Williamson related to bootsplash missing since Fedora 12.

Luya