Re: status of tarpayload

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Vratislav Podzimek
<vpodzime redhat com> wrote:

> AFAICT the tar payload is just prepared to be used at some point,
> but is not hooked anywhere in the installer so far. What do you
> want to use it for?

At my work, we use tar.gz compressed file system blobs to deploy
operating system. We have a proprietary installer that does this job.
I was wondering whether i can make use of anaconda to do that instead
of the home grown installer.

--
Arun S A G
http://zer0c00l.in/