Re: feature for building docker base images in anaconda

On 03/19/2014 02:15 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
I think at this point you're talking about this line:

     packages = storage.packages + ["authconfig", "firewalld"] + ksdata.realm.packages

He's probably also talking about

    self._selectYumGroup("core")

in yumpayload, and the corresponding one in dnfpayload. I don't know that there's a way to skip @core for images like these that don't need it (because it's provided by whatever it's running on top of).