Re: feature for building docker base images in anaconda

> > He's probably also talking about
> >     self._selectYumGroup("core")
> > in yumpayload, and the corresponding one in dnfpayload. I don't know
> > that there's a way to skip @core for images like these that don't
> > need it (because it's provided by whatever it's running on top of).
>
> Yes, this would avoid a lot of minusing of things in the %files section.

We could probably add yet another %packages flag that prevents
installation of core as well.  It should probably also log a big
flashing all-caps message so when people encounter problems with
something not being installed, we know what they did.

- Chris