Re: feature for building docker base images in anaconda

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:17:20AM -0400, Chris Lumens wrote:
> Turns out we don't really need to force their installation anymore any
> way.

Awesome -- thanks Chris.

Given all this, I think we'll just making the feature higher level ("Fedora
Docker images") and note that you have already done the required groundwork
in anaconda.

--
Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm fedoraproject org>