Hi Vratislav, All,
Thank you for responding.
I am providing you more details:-
Regarding booting the Installer
1. I am using network boot and for that I am using RHEL suggested method as below:-
1. Copy the vmlinuz, initrd.img and pxelinux.0 to /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg
2. Create a default file that contains option to boot above kernel vmlinuz and initrd also with ks parameter to pass nfs location of main kickstart file
3. Mount the ISO on server and copy its contents to the directory.
The directory has below folder:-
Packages --> contains packages
EFI --> contaings BOOT directory
isolinux --> contains isolinux.bin vmlinuz initrd.img
images -> contains install.img efidisk.ing pxeboot directory
repodata -> containing comps.xml
kickstart --> folder containing all kickstart files
4. Export this directory via NFS.
5. After that the client system is booted over network (PXE boot)
6. After that Running anaconda message appears.
7. After the screen of running anaconda , below error occurs:-
>Unable to open input kickstart file: Could not open/read
I am providing you snippet of kickstart file as below:-
nfs --server=169.254.1.2 --dir=/export/home/agarg/imag
% include /mnt/stage2/kickstart/Additional.inc
Also I want to confirm an additional query:-
Also there is a pre section in my additional kickstart file which is Additional.inc which is used to probe for system related information and store it in a file.
But I think that %pre script execution from additional kickstart file has been removed, can you please confirm.
Does In RHEL6.6 installer does %pre section script executes only from the main kickstart file and not the additional included files ?
>> Try running>> $ ls /mnt/source
I checked the above but this directory is not present, only below two directory is present:-
and mnt/stage2 contains only contents of /export/home/agarg/imag/images directory which are below:-
i will appreciate any further help provided.
Please let me know in case you require more information.
Thanks and regards,