Packaging Add-on in ISO

Hello I am new to add-on development and have a question on how can I create ISO with my custom add-ons.

From the guide, we can place the .img file in the images directory of ISO and the installer will pickup the add-on automatically.

But the part on creating RPM is a little vague. Once the RPM is created, how/where should we place it in the ISO? and how can we direct anaconda to use the add-on RPM?

--
Cheers,

Asadullah Hussain