Testing Hello World addon

Hi I am beginning to write a Cloud addon for Anaconda. I have a question regarding testing and development environment.

​1. Hello_world doesn't seem to show up during the install.
I cloned the hello_world example and placed it on my install media as specified in the installer. My directory structure <iso>/usr/share/anaconda/addons/org_fedora_hello
<iso>images/addon_updates.img

​What is hello_world addon supposed to do? (is it supposed to show up during install?) how can I test it?

2. Development environment, right now from what I understand I can only test my code by placing it on install media and then running the setup (which is tedious).

Is there a better way to setup development environment for anaconda (addons)?

--
Cheers,

Asad