Re: anaconda design mockups

Hi all,

A few people on the list were wondering what might happen if there were more than one internal disk on a system when installing the Workstation edition.

I went back to the mockups to adjust the simple partition resizer to accommodate 2+ disks and made this:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/project/anaconda/anaconda-simple_partition-multidisk.png

As a couple of things changed, I modified the original one-disk screen slightly too:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/project/anaconda/anaconda-simple_partition-single_disk.png

Cheers,
Garrett