Anaconda uses too many addresses

The environment here is Fedora 23. One machine acts as DHCP server for
the others (normal, I know). A small portion of each subnet is reserved
for dynamic assignment, devices without reserved addresses. Lately, when
I run PXE on a new machine, I find that three or more of those addresses
are reserved for Anaconda! Even though all the requests originate from
the same MAC address, the DHCP server gives each request a unique
response. As the address leases take time to expire, I quickly run out
of available addresses. Much more quickly than I should.

I don't recall this happening when doing the same operations on a Fedora
20 base, both DHCP server and PXE installations.

I realize this may be a DHCP issue. But to cover all bases, I wonder if
there is anything Anaconda is doing that could exacerbate this problem.
--
Dave Close