Re: Potential deprecation in RHEL 7.3 ADDON API

> This PR will cause that all existing addons to get deprecation warning
> message. This includes our OSCAP and KDUMP addons.
>
> The change is really small. You only need to change two lines of code.
> I'm going to create PR for our addons when this PR receive ACK.
>
> This change happens on master and it will be also in RHEL 7.3 .
> I want to give you notification about this change before it happens by
> this mail. If I missed something or you don't want this change please
> write comments to PR or reply to this mail.

You can avoid having to deal with deprecation warnings and all that if
you instead define execute to also take *args and **kwargs, and then
pass payload to it as a kwarg everywhere.  Addons that don't do that
just won't have access to the payload, but that's their problem.

- Chris