Re: How did redhat build centos7 image.

Hi, Jirka!
You can start here for lorax:  https://www.brianlane.com/creating-the-anaconda-bootiso-with-lorax.html

My quick en-tutor draft can be found here:  https://github.com/Frodox/bitthinker.com/blob/master/content/en/develop/how-to-create-custom-centos-like-linux-distro-iso.md  , but it is still in progress and ru-version in priority (and with more examples). You can write me/here if you have any questions in progress.

Regards,
Vit Ry.

 ---- On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 10:52:04 +0300 <jkonecny redhat com> wrote ----