How did redhat build centos7 image.

Hi,
     It's very interesting to understand deep in linux step by step.

     But where still a question confuse me for years.

     How did redhat build centos7 image from zero.

     I found installer program anaconda. And I know how to build bootable iso using gemisoimage.

     But i donn't know how redhat build inital initramfs.

     I didn't found that on git.centos.com

     So, please help me!

      thanks very much !!!