Re: feature request the ability to install updates from the internet while installing

Hello Majid,

You are unable to do that with Live DVD. However, you are able to do
that with netinst ISO:

64bit Workstation:

https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/28/Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-netinst-x86_64-28-1.1.iso

32bit Workstation: