Query about rhinstaller/anaconda#2651

Hey all,

So I was looking at the Anaconda commits today, and I saw this
change[1] land, which changes how default partitioning is set up. The
change is somewhat confusing to me, because it _seems_ like it makes
it so that we suddenly are encrypting swap and other volumes by
default in Fedora, and I don't recall anyone asking for that to
happen.

Admittedly, this change is a bit ambiguous when compared to what the
code looked like before, but the comment that says "the mount point
will be encrypted" makes me think that setting "(encrypted)" will
actually encrypt by default.

Can someone please help me understand what's going on here?

Thanks in advance!

[1]: https://github.com/rhinstaller/anaconda/commit/d6df9b3c597b14a8e12fafaacc2765d24c6bdce2