[Ansible-service-broker] Broken fusor/catasb 'dev' due to 'dependency' data in rebuilt APBs and WebUI BZ?

John Matthews jmatthew at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 11:39:31 UTC 2017

I noticed a new run of catasb/fusor 'dev' resulted in the WebUi 'spinning'.

I assume this is related to the change we made yesterday of adding in
dependency metadata on each APB and rebuilding them?

Way I understand it, the Service Catalog is reading the data correctly, but
the WebUI is breaking to the unexpected fields in 'metadata'.

$ oc get serviceclasses
NAME                   KIND
etherpad-apb           ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
hello-world-apb        ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
manageiq-apb           ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
mediawiki123-apb       ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
pyzip-demo-apb         ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
pyzip-demo-db-apb      ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
rhscl-mariadb-apb      ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
rhscl-postgresql-apb   ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
rocketchat-apb         ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io
wordpress-ha-apb       ServiceClass.v1alpha1.servicecatalog.k8s.io

What are our plans to remedy this?