[Ansible-service-broker] Multi-plan support incoming

Erik Nelson ernelson at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 02:27:25 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

We have multi-plan support PRs ready to merge after a round of
regression testing today. It is a *breaking change* to existing APBs;
the broker will not support APBs prior to this change. We have a
feature branch in apb-examples that we're planning on merging to
update all outstanding upstream APBs atomically.

Wanted to send out this mail to alert folks to the change, it's
probably a good idea to clean your local image cache to ensure you
pull a new broker image and all new APB images.

Also, if anyone objects to this, please yell at me. I'm planning on
merging it all around 1pm tomorrow.

- Erik