[Ansible-service-broker] Deploying Multi-Container Applications on OpenShift with the Ansible Service Broker - Recording Link

Todd Sanders tsanders at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 19:07:08 UTC 2017

For those who may have missed our OpenShift Commons Briefing yesterday,
here is the recording:

Deploying Multi-Container Applications on OpenShift with the Ansible
Service Broker
OpenShift Commons Briefing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDJveLN5UOs

The Kubernetes Service Catalog and Open Service Broker API are creating a
new way for users to provision and manage services on OpenShift through a
collection of Service Brokers. One of these brokers, the Ansible Service
Broker, is focused on providing a mechanism for allowing applications
defined with Ansible to be exposed to the Service Catalog. We call this
application definition an Ansible Playbook Bundle (APB); a lightweight
definition that is essentially a few Ansible playbooks named for each of
the Open Service Broker API methods. The bundle is packaged as a container
image with an Ansible runtime for distribution to be consumed by the
Ansible Service Broker.

In this talk we will introduce the concept of the Ansible Playbook Bundle
and Ansible Service Broker. Additionally, we will walk through a few use
cases demonstrating how to define and deploy multi-container applications.

Presenters:
Todd Sanders – Director, Software Engineering
John Matthews – Principal Software Engineer