[Ansible-service-broker] pod can't start when deployed on origin 3.10

David Zager dzager at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 17:36:11 UTC 2018

After reading through the logs and seeing the way the cut off, I'm curious
if it's related to the `initialDelaySeconds` in the broker's deployment
config
<https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/roles/ansible_service_broker/templates/asb_dc.yaml.j2#L59-L72>.
With the upstream broker-apb we increased this from 15 seconds to 120
<https://github.com/openshift/ansible-service-broker/blob/master/apb/defaults/main.yml#L17>.
I suspect that could be the cause.