[Ansible-service-broker] Question about a misterious secret created

Charles Moulliard cmoullia at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 18:31:37 UTC 2018

- You can reproduce the error if you git clone my project within your
$GOPATH folder
  git clone https://github.com/snowdrop/k8s-supervisor.git or go get ...
- Next run this command with openshift 3.10 + ASB broker running and
namespace `crud` created
  go run *.go catalog create

Remark : minishift has been started as such -> https://goo.gl/b3mcZQ