[Ansible-service-broker] CANCELLING Automation Broker IRC meetings

Jesus M. Rodriguez jesusr at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 16:27:42 UTC 2018

On November, 27th, I emailed to see if anyone wanted to keep doing the IRC
meetings. The attendance has dropped significantly, sometimes it's just me
and the brokerbot.

I received only two votes to cancel the meeting and no other votes for or
against. So starting today the Automation Broker IRC meetings will cease
going forward. If you have any questions please feel free to email this
mailing list: ansible-service-broker at redhat.com or visit us in #asbroker on
freenode.

Sincerely,
jesus
jesus m. rodriguez          | jesusr at redhat.com
principal software engineer | irc: zeus
red hat systems management  | 919.754.4413 (w)
rhce # 805008586930012      | 919.623.0080 (c)
|   "Those who cannot remember the past       |
|    are condemned to repeat it."             |
|                        -- George Santayana  |