[Ansible-service-broker] custom apb's not showing up in catalog

Chakradhar Jonagam cjonagam at redhat.com
Thu May 17 02:00:42 UTC 2018

For other who see similar issues.
Ryan helped me this on IRC.     looks like issue is with asb config
(configmap)

changing *['*']* below to . *['.*'] *seemed to have fixed the issue, but
i'm unable to see another fresh example which i pushed recently. i will let
you know in case i figure out.

registry: - type: dockerhub name: dh url: org: ansibleplaybookbundle tag:
latest white_list: [] auth_type: "" auth_name: "" - type: local_openshift
name: localregistry namespaces: ['openshift','apb-test'] white_list: ['*']

> Chakra

Sr Solutions Architect.
+65 86715012
Application Practice. APAC.