Re: Ataraid-list digest, Vol 1 #61 - 2 msgs

B. Hulsken wrote:

I have a highpoint 2x30GB raid array (with ataraid in kernel 2.4.12) and booting works fine with the patched lilo version. Linux runs nicely until it starts using the swap(I have 512MB memory). When linux starts swapping the entire system freezes for a few seconds, and then it unfreezes again. This freezing/unfreezing happens once or twice every minute. Whats happening?

I also have this problem using the XFS file system. Maybe the ataraid drivers are working only with ext2/3 partitions...

Marc