RE: Hacked Ultra100

Hmm.  I've seen this page a few times.  But when I looked through it, it
says to modify the windows drivers after you're
done.  http://www.tweakhardware.com/guide/a7v-raid/ "Because you cannot
use the original drivers as is, you have to change the address that the
drivers expect to find the RAID information."  So because of this, I
assumed the same would be neccessary for linux.  But I take it you have
had success with the resistor mod and linux?  It works fine with the
normal drivers?
-Eric Hattemer