Re: RH 9

Hi,
  Can you bootup from your mirror drive?

At 10:46 AM 4/3/03 -0800, you wrote:
Aldert E. van der Laan wrote:

So.... with this new RH 9 coming out.... has anyone tried to install and use this version on a Promise controller?
Just wondering before I break my system.

It works just fine for me, but I'm using the linux md driver;-)

--
There is no such thing as obsolete hardware.
Merely hardware that other people don't want.