Re: RH 9

Daphne Liu wrote:

Hi,
  Can you bootup from your mirror drive?

What I do is create 2 array with a single disk in the promise bios. This is need so the promise controller presents the drives to the OS.

Also I install lilo instead of the grub boot loader. Unlike grub the installer will install lilo to both disks. So you can still both if both drives die.

--
There is no such thing as obsolete hardware.
Merely hardware that other people don't want.