Re: Problems installing RedHat on Intel S845WD1-E (PDC20267)

On Monday, Apr 07 2003 at 09:36:20 -0700, Samuel Flory wrote:

> What
> you need to do is create an arrays for each drive in the promise bios.
> Each with only a single drive in it.  This gives bios drives to boot
> off of.

Yes, it works indeed! Thanks! - But now my problem is... when I remove
the hde drive, simulating a failure, the server doesn't boot from the
remaining hdg drive, which at least partially thwarts the idea of
increasing availability with RAID-1. (I'm using both drives in a Linux
software RAID configuration which I boot of).

Any ideas?

- Hanno