Re: OT: searching for driver RH9.0

Stephen Liu wrote:

Hi all folks,

Kindly accept my apologies for this posting.

I have been searching hard for driver for following controller

Z-Cyber Speedway 133 + RAID

Operating System:  Redhat 9.0
Processor:	AMD
Speed		350

and don't know where could I find it.  Nor where is the right mailing
address to post.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu

Got an I Care HK! Idea? Go to http://www.iCareHK.com/iCarehk/index.html to Submit.