redhat 8.0 and HighPoint372 ATA/133 RAID

Hey list.

I have been using the hpt raid controllers for a couple of years now, and am rebuilding a system based on the SOYO Dragon motherboard with the onboard Highpoint 372 RAID controller.  I'm using 2 ATA/133 80 drives, and trying to install redhat 8.0.  It's a PHP/MySQL Apache server, so it's a mirrored RAID-1.

The highpoint site does not have an installation disk for anything later than 7.3, what do you guys suggest,
Installing 7.3 using the 7.3 driver disk from highpoint-tech.com, then upgrading to 8.0?

Anyone working on this setup as well?  I'd love to have somebody to compare notes with.