info on the Promise FastTrack 100 TX2

I'm trying to get some technical information on the Promise FastTrack ATA RAID
controllers.  I've emailed Promise twice, but I get no response.  Does anyone
on this list have one of these in service and would be willing to answer 2-3
questions for me?

Thanks!
-Michael

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
	They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary