Quick (hopefully) help w/ dmraid - resent due to non-member block

Mike Javorski mike_javorski at bigfoot.com
Sun Aug 15 23:31:32 UTC 2004

When trying to compile this latest version (1.0.0-rc2) of dmraid it just
loops through the dependecy build process. I have let it sit there for 5
minutes and it just loops and loops and loops.

I am running a Gentoo Linux bux w/ a 2.6.8 kernel, glibc-2.3.3,
gcc-3.3.3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was forced to upgrade this box
to 2.6 and now my main data disk is hiding behing an HPT372 RAID-0 array
:-(.

- mike