Intel Software Raid (iswraid)

Optimized mail at optimized.org
Sun Mar 7 20:52:54 UTC 2004

Hello,

Sorry to bug you, but I've used 2.4.25 vanilla kernel with iswraid
(http://www.kerneltraffic.org/kernel-traffic/kt20031201_243.html#16) and
libata5 (ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/libata/)
patches and now it works fine :)

Now I would like to find a way to install and configure grub correctly
in order to load all the needed modules on system startup and then boot
from that array.

Or simply reinstall on that array.

Anyone with suggestions ?

Optimized