Setting up Logical Volume Management ... [FAILED]

Optimized mail at optimized.org
Thu May 20 18:58:43 UTC 2004

Hello

I have a Asus P4C800 Deluxe motherboard on which I installed Fedora Core
2 last night.

I have four (4) SATA HDD :

2x Western Digital Raptor 10000rpm 74GB
2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 120GB

I'm not using any BIOS/chipset raid, I'm using linux raid md for the
Raptor drives, but not for the Barracuda drives. The system boot off the
linux raid volume.

The problem I get is on the system startup...

Setting up Logical Volume Management ...
No volume groups found ...
Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while ... [FAILED]

And system boots normally, md is loaded normally and the system works
fine, raid is OK, but I want to get rid of that error message on system
startup.

What should I do?

Many thanks for your time and help