What's that of lilo, booting and all so??

El borrajudo rampante borrajax_listas at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 11 15:49:51 UTC 2004

Yuk!. I've just seen a message of yours that shows
your lilo.conf. I've seen that you got /dev/mapper/
when I have /dev/ataraid/. How did you learn to do
this?. How can I migrate from an ataraid to a mapper?.
I suposse that with dmraid, but I remember the last
time I tried to use dmraid, that it said something
that he couldn't find any raid controller, so I didn't
insist. I need to find a howto. I've looked through
google, but nothing suitable for me. Does anybody
knows any?.

Thanks! (and regards...again)

 --- El borrajudo rampante <borrajax_listas at yahoo.es>