VIA8237SATA support

Phillip T. George me at PhillipGeorge.com
Fri Oct 8 08:16:11 UTC 2004

Jeff,

The drives are supported seperately just fine, but they don't seem to be
supported as a RAID.  I'm new to hardware RAIDs in linux, so any advice
would be useful.  I found "dmraid", but it doesn't appear to support
this controller....

Thanks,
Phillip