SIL device names keep changing

Erik Agsjö erik.agsjo at noptec.com
Thu Apr 21 16:39:30 UTC 2005

Heinz,

I'm glad that this list is archived, since the mail version of your
reply was truncated as below..

Anyway, your suggestion to remove the incarnation # from the device name
creation seems like a good idea if it is changed during normal use. I
can't help wondering why the win driver increases this number all the
time..

I will give it a try and keep you posted.

/Erik