Extended partition couldn't be recognised

欣 周 xchou916 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 26 07:00:45 UTC 2005

I have two seagate 120G SATA HD under NVraid, the chip
set is NFORCE3 Ultra. I config the two HD as RAID0,
there are three primary partitions on NVRAID, all
primary partitions formated as NTFS and one extended
partition.My linux installed on an other IDE HD, when
I create a logical partition under windows, dmraid
couldn't recognise the logical partition. when I
create a new logical partition under Linux use fdisk
command, Windows recognised the logical partition as a
primary partition.

I use dmraid 1.0.0.rc7
kernel-2.6.9-6.39.EL.jwltest.19.x86_64.rpm

If somebody could help me create logical partitions
correct?