pleaseeeeeee I need a howto!!

Nando nandox7 at myrealbox.com
Fri Feb 11 15:45:33 UTC 2005

I think the main question is, if the installer will recognise a raid
activated with dmraid. If not, would be
hard to overcome this, it think.
Because if it does, the way i see is to rebuild the instalation cd's
including dmraid in them.
This are just some ideias, that i was planning to do. :)
Or else, install in one of the drives, alter the grub/initrd and so and
mirror this disc to the second one. But this is only valid to
RAID1.