ICH6R RAID

Yes so the basic Setup that I have and want is currently I have 20Gb unformatted partition for RedHat and WinXP on the other partition (Windows is already installed and running). The setup that I wish to have is so that RedHat and Win run on the same HARDWARE RAID I know that the setup I currently have is OS independent (via the on board rom).

I can start the installer and know how to get into the console during install but when I try to run "dmraid -ay" it says that It doesn't know what the command dmraid is =(

The kernel I have is 2.6.9-1 for Fedora. BIOS for SATA is set to RAID otherwise it won't work properly.

I would like to learn Linux further and have it installed for my course. =)

System Specs:

P4 3.2Ghz LGA775
Asus P5GD2 with ICH6R Northgate
2x SATA RAID 1 (mirrored) Seagate