List should be renamed

Maurice Hilarius maurice at harddata.com
Sun Jan 23 17:23:45 UTC 2005

After watching and reading this for well over a year, I am quiting this
list.
Why?
Because, while I have great interest in RAID on Linux, this list is
really only for one thing:
Customer support for the products made by Promise Technology.

And, considering the wealth of problems I see posted here, it is obvious
that anyone using products made by Promise get what they have been
warned of:
A "Promise", nothing more.

Bye folks.

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius        Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.  FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue         email:maurice at harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada       http://www.harddata.com/
   T5X 1Y3

This email, message, and content, should be considered confidential,
and is the copyrighted property of Hard Data Ltd., unless stated otherwise.