Some strange behavior with Promise Fasttrak

Örjan Persson orange at fobie.net
Fri Jan 21 19:44:08 UTC 2005

paul moore (paulm2012 at yahoo.com) wrote:
>  Did you mkfs partitions five and six useing dmraid? If you did
> the formatting on them might be messed up too (overlap).

No, I did the partitioning a long time ago -- even before I started to
use RAID I believe. But actually when I try to use cfdisk on the disk,
it gives me this error:
"FATAL ERROR: Bad primary partition 1: Partition ends after end-of-disk"

Doing the same on /dev/hd[ef] works nicely. This does work under Windows
and when using the ataraid driver under 2.4.

Cheers,
Örjan