Now Working... but...

emiliano esposito skywalk3r at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jul 23 08:21:58 UTC 2005

I finally managed to have a working system.

What now happens is that after the initrd finishes, there is
no /dev/mapper/sil... but just /dev/mapper and "control".

I have to manually do a "dmraid -ay" to get the drive back, and this sounds
strange to me since the system is just up and running, how can it access the
disk if it is not seen in /dev/mapper? this should apply to swap space also.

How can I workaround this? what is a safe place to put the dmraid command?

Regards,
Emiliano